The WiloStar3D Academy Parent Leadership group is open to all parents of WiloStar students. The Parents’ Leadership group provides a volunteer structure for all parents interested in participating. As a support group for our school, the Parents’ Group fosters communication between the school and the parents and serves as a means for parents to actively participate in their children’s education. There are no applications or dues. All parents are welcome.
REASONS TO GET INVOLVED
- Your child benefits. Statistics show that your child performs better when parents are connected to the school. This is even more important in an online school setting!
- Meet and connect with other WiloStar parents. We all care about creating the best possible educational experience for our children.
- We make a difference. Help create an online school community where teachers and administrators can do their best with your support.
- We have fun. We get a lot accomplished and don’t take ourselves too seriously.
- There’s a lot to be done, ranging from online seminars to working with students to organizing local field trips. Your help is needed to fill the gaps. We can match jobs to your interest and abilities.
- We pledge to honor your time constraints.
- We’re welcoming!
Here are some of the volunteer opportunities:
- Trading Post
- Book club Sponsor
- Experiential Learning Trip Sponsor
- New family hospitality sponsor
- Wiloworlds Tour Guide
- Social Media Ambassador
- Grandparents’ Day
Simply visit the Parent Leadership portal off your child’s log in page and click on any of the discussions or opportunities posted!