The Office of Admissions at the WiloStar3D Interactive Academy welcomes inquiries and applications from students who wish to pursue their educational goals. WiloStar3D Interactive Academy is committed to the policy and practice that all persons have equal opportunity and access to programs without discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion or disability.
Phone the Office of Admissions at (877-711-8117)) if you have questions about the application process.
Admission may be invalidated or denied on the basis of false information willfully submitted, or if the disclosure of the facts required in the application process is intentionally concealed or omitted. This includes submitting a false application under a different identity for admissions. As a private school, we also reserve the right to deny admissions if we feel there is not a good fit with our program either academically, socially or due to negative parental interactions during the admissions process. Good parental support and stability is essential to student success in our learning environment. Admissions decisions are ultimately made by the school director in coordination with the advisory board. WiloStar also has enrollment caps for each grade level and once a grade level is filled, students may be placed on a waiting list.
The Office of Admissions provides the following recommendations for students considering enrollment at WiloStar3D Academy:
1) The School recommends that entering freshmen choose courses to meet the WiloStar3D graduation requirements as follows:
Four (4) units of English;
Three (3) units of mathematics;
Six (6) units of electives;
Six (6) units of social studies;
Four (4) units of Science,
Additional courses in foreign language, fine and performing arts and computer literacy.
2) All students seeking admission must complete the WiloStar3D Enrollment Agreement and Application. After applying for admission, students will receive a letter of acceptance or denial.
3) The one-time nonrefundable, $125.00 application fee is due at the time of application for admission (except for returning students).
4) The Office of Admissions receives and processes all applications and required documentation, and issues acceptance notification. Correspondence concerning the admission process and requests for applications should be directed to the Office of Admissions.
5) High school seniors may submit their application for admission, $125.00 application fee, and official transcripts no later than the end of the first semester of their junior year of high school. It is recommended that incoming students apply at least six months in advance of the semester in which you plan to enroll.
6) An official high school transcript documenting the high school rank and final GPA from that high school must be submitted to WiloStar3D prior to the start of the semester for which admission has been granted. Transfer credits are awarded at the discretion of the admissions committee.